Monday, July 2, 2018

Gaerea – Unsettling Whispers



That awesome bleak artwork that you see in the background belongs to Gaerea.

Unsettling Whispers released under Transcending Obscurity Records on 22nd June this year.

I like my black metal folky (Ulver), majestic (Emperor, Hyperion) and "riffy" (TaakeImmortal). But Gaerea is none of that, they paint a desolate landscape, a land wherein Ulcerate and Behemoth had a child who grew up listing to Post-Metal acts like Neurosis. That child has now come of age and has now incarnated as Unsettling Whispers.

Check out the awesome and insightful review by Master of Muppets on angrymetalguy.com. Angry Metal Guy is the most amazing thing in the whole World Wide Web. It is single handedly responsible for exponential increasing by Metal knowledge (and also my music purchase bills in iTunes).

The background artwork of this site will reflect the music that goes for heavy rotation in my life. I have these phases, few days back it was the Katatonia phase, before that it was Cattle Decapitation phase, before that it was.....leave it, you got the idea. :)

What I write is nothing but a shout on a mountain top, it just reflects back to me. I will read this again and again, but there is a confirmed reader other than me, it's not like I pointed a gun to her head to read the posts, it's just she being herself, which is ?, a great friend who doesn't want to hurt anyone. The epitome of perfect diplomacy. :)

Thanks to you and thanks to anyone who accidentally bumped on this site.

Up the Horns! 
  

2 comments:

  1. ഒന്നും മനസ്സിലായില്ല

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :)
      I have linked all the words in bold, click on it to know more.

      Delete