Monday, April 3, 2023

Happy Birthday Miss Changhode

Apparently I ran out of ideas, I spent the whole day thinking what to do and ....nothing. I feel like Peter Parker in Spider-Man 2 (2004) who suddenly lost his powers. I am so embarrassed that I am not even going to tell you that I've made the post. Maybe you will find this, maybe not. Maybe this will be just 0s and 1s stored in some server.

Anyways.


Wishing you a very happy birthday. 


Let all your dreams come true

Let there be no more days of blue

Let teary eyes be far and few

Let the new horizons be within your view

I got no more words to rhyme, so I bid adieu..

bye...




Live long and prosper.







2 comments:

  1. This is your only blog that made me cry, literally!

    I was so surprised... Thank you for writing the blog, and sorry for the late reply...
    Finally a blog written with fully aerated pumps...

    Yes, the dreams will come true...
    The days are no more blue...
    No more teary eyes too...
    Adieu to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If someone reads the line "..I am not even going to tell you that I've made the post" and then see your comment 8 days later then one might think that you found this post days later.

      But there is no 'someone'. We both know nobody reads the blog, so it's fine I guess :)

      Anyways..

      Thank you so much for commenting.

      Delete